We at Greenbootcamps GmbH take the protection of the personal data of visitors to our website, our customers, business partners, etc. very seriously. With our data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data within the framework of our website, its functions and content as well as about our external websites such as our other social media profiles. In doing so, we collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection regulations and the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the GDPR. We therefore ask you to read the following remarks carefully.
I. DEFINITIONS USED
The terms used in this data protection declaration are defined in more detail in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "user" or "data subject" or "you"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (e.g. cookie) or to one or more special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. person." "Processing" means any operation or set of operations performed with or without the aid of automated procedures in connection with personal data. The term goes far and wide and covers virtually any handling of data." 'pseudonymisation' means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not addressed by an identified or identifiable natural person. person." Profiling" means any type of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movement of such data. analyze or predict a natural person.
"Controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In this case, we." 'processor' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.' 'recipient' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body to which personal data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party.
II. NAME AND ADDRESS
Responsible for data protection
The controller within the meaning of the GDPR pursuant to Article 4 (7) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Managing Director: Thorsten Leich
Tel. +49 40 23830550
Fax +49 40 23830552
III. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES
In principle, we process the personal data of the users of our website insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services, in particular to answer contact inquiries and communication with users and customers as well as security measures, reach measurement/marketing and provision of a newsletter.
- Data categories
Personal data within the meaning of these data protection provisions is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (see para. I). These include, in particular:
- Inventory data such as name or address
- Contact details such as e-mail address or telephone number
- Content data such as text input, comments, photographs, and videos
- Usage data such as websites visited, our subpages, interest in certain content, access times
- Meta/communication data such as system and device and software information, IP address.
- Provision of the website
When using the website for information purposes only, we collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. These are the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display the content of our website to you in a functional manner and to ensure stability and security as well as for troubleshooting. The following data may be stored by us:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Zeitzonendifferenz zur Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Website that the user has accessed within our website
- Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
- Websites accessed by the user's system via our website
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Information about the browser type and the version and language used
- Operating system and its interface
- Internet service provider of the user
- Screen resolution of the user
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
Customers, business and cooperation partners as well as employment agencies and other interested parties receive our newsletter regularly between once a month and weekly with the latest information about us, our services (e.g., seminar offers) as well as events and promotions (e.g., trade fairs, competitions). The legal basis for the processing of the data (e-mail address) for the purpose of sending our newsletter is either consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, lies in the context of the fulfillment of a (pre-) contractual relationship in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR or is the preponderance of our legitimate interests in the transmission of information over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the newsletter recipient, which require the protection of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
a) The only mandatory information required for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separate data is voluntary and is used to address you personally or to be able to inform you more specifically and, if necessary, in addition to the newsletter.
b) You can revoke the sending of the newsletter at any time or unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. This is done by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to mail@Greenbootcamps.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place remains unaffected.
- General information
In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). In addition to some of the data set out in III No. 2 above, a cookie usually contains additional information about the age of the cookie, its duration and an alpha-numeric identifier. Cookies cannot export programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
Temporary cookies, or "session cookies" or "transient cookies", are cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website without having previously closed the browser or you are in a registered area. "Permanent" or "persistent" refers to cookies that remain stored on your computer even after closing the browser. In such cookies, for example, the websites you visited during your last visit and your interests can be stored in order to carry out a reach analysis or marketing. The distinction between first- and third-party cookies is the information about who sets the cookie. A first-party cookie is stored on your computer by us as the operator of the website; a third-party cookie, on the other hand, by another service provider such as Google Analytics (see also No. 4 below).
If you do not want cookies to be stored, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about every storage of cookies and you only allow this storage in individual cases. However, we would like to point out that if cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Under the following links you will learn how to deactivate cookies in different browsers, for example:
- Cookie settings in Safari web https://support.apple.com/en-en/guide/safari/sfri47acf5d6/mac
- Cookie settings in iOS https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie-Einstellungen in Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edgehttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences#w_how-do-i-change-cookie-settings cookie settings in Firefox
- Controller - Cookies
Cookies allow our systems to recognize the user's device and make any preferences immediately available. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transmitted to the hard drive of the respective user's computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide you with a better service tailored to you. They allow us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby:
- Store information about your preferred activities on the website and thus tailor our website to your individual interests. This includes, for example, advertising that corresponds to your personal interests.
- speed up the speed of processing your requests.
This is not done by assigning it to you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie ("cookie ID"). A combination of the cookie ID with your name, your IP address or with similar data that would enable the cookie to be assigned to you does not take place.
- Cookies of Google LLC – Use of Google Analytics
We use so-called tracking technologies from Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC ("Google"), for our website to be able to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
a) Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
b) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
c) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software; accordingly, however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
d) We only use Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal reference can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
e) When transferring data from the EEA to other countries, such as the United States, Google complies with the legal framework that ensures a level of protection equivalent to EU law. https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworkslegal basis for the processing of personal data with Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
With regard to the duration of the storage of personal data of the users, we have selected the shortest period of 14 months for anonymization or deletion by Google.
- If you contact us by e-mail, telephone, via a contact form provided on our website or via our social media channels (private massage or comments), we process your data provided by you on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to process your request. If your contact request does not serve to initiate a contract, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as we have an economic interest in winning you as a customer and are therefore happy to answer your contact request. If necessary, we also use an organization tool or customer relationship management software (CRM software) in which we store your data as part of the processing of your contact. When using our contact forms provided on the website, your data transmitted to us will be transmitted encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate.
- When contacting us by e-mail, we would like to point out that a transmission of your message via the Internet may be viewed and does not take place via a secure connection.
- When contacting us via our social media channels, we would like to point out that the respective social media provider also processes your information to us. Therefore, the terms and conditions, data protection information and data processing guidelines of the respective social media platform operator apply.
- Your data will be deleted as soon as the purpose is achieved, i.e. the communication with you has been completed and the data is no longer required. In addition to any applicable statutory retention periods, an examination is carried out every 24 months as to whether it is still necessary to store your data.
VI. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 13 GDPR, we will inform you of the legal bases on which our data processing is based.
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- For the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
- When processing personal data that serves to fulfil our legal obligations, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
- Should the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
VII. NO DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the transfer of data or we are entitled or obliged to pass on data due to legal provisions and/or official or court orders. In particular, this may involve the provision of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
VII. DATA SECURITY
All information that you transmit to us will be stored on servers within the European Union, unless this data protection declaration separately refers to possible storage in other third countries (e.g. IV. 3. above or XII below). Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website via the Internet. However, we secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data will be transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system.
IX. DATA DELETION AND STORAGE PERIOD
The data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in their processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 GDPR. Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and no other retention obligation has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract. In the case of storage of the log file data (see above III. 2.), they will be deleted for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) only and at the latest after 7 days. A further storage of data for evidentiary purposes is possible. Such data is excluded from deletion until the final clarification of the respective incident. Usually, the IP addresses of the users are then deleted or alienated in such a way that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
X. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information in accordance with Article 15 GDPR,
- Right to rectification, completion according to Art. 16 or deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR,
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
- Right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR,
- Right of revocation for the future of any consent given in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR,
- Right to receive the data or portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
XI. DATA PROTECTION AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain hyperlinks to and from third party websites. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot assume any responsibility or guarantee for third-party content or data protection conditions. Please ensure the applicable data protection conditions before submitting personal data to these websites.
XII. SOCIAL MEDIA
- Greenbootcamps in social media / on social networks Greenbootcamps GmbH can also be found with its own website in various social platforms and networks such as Facebook, Xing, Twitter and Youtube. There, too, we communicate with the respective members and users who are interested in us and inform them about news concerning us, our services and events.
As part of this communication, data of the users and respective members of the network or platform may also be processed by the respective platform/network operator outside the scope of the GDPR. As a result, there is a risk for the user that he will be unable to enforce his rights under European data protection regulations insufficiently or with difficulty. As far as these are companies that are based in the United States of America (USA) and have submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement, they are obliged to comply with European data protection standards.
Usually, the network and platform operators use the data processed by the users for advertising and market research purposes by generating so-called usage profiles from the usage behavior of the users, which are based, among other things, on the interests of the users in order to be able to offer the individual user advertising that is as interest-based as possible both on and outside of the individual user. For this purpose, it is necessary that the network or platform operator stores cookies on the user's computer, in which the user's usage behavior and, among other things, the interests of the user are stored when he is on the Internet. This data is then transmitted to the platform or network operator as soon as the user calls up websites of the platform or network operator again and processed by the latter. The network/platform operator receives the data even if the user uses a device other than the one on which the aforementioned cookies are stored. For this purpose, however, it is usually necessary that the user is logged in to the platform or in the network.
As a rule, the network and platform operator provides us with an evaluation of its data processing for market research and advertising purposes. The processing of users' personal data is therefore carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR and is based on our legitimate interest in communicating with the user and being able to provide him with the most specified information possible. Insofar as the users are asked by the respective provider of a platform for consent to the aforementioned data processing and this is granted, the right to data processing is then based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a., Art. 7 GDPR.
Further information on data processing as well as, among other things, the rights and possibilities given to the user can be viewed at the respective network and/or platform operator. This also includes, for example: the right to object to data processing, which is usually implemented as an opt-out.
The aforementioned information is available to users, for example, and not exhaustively, under the following links:
- For the Facebook platform (www.facebook.com):- Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, D2 Dublin, Ireland- Page Insights Supplemental Agreement- Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/- Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads (login required)- Member of the Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
For the assertion of rights of information or use, we would like to point out that these should be asserted against the aforementioned network / platform provider, as only these have the necessary access to the user data to carry out necessary measures or to provide information. As far as necessary and possible, we are happy to support the user with the concerns.
- Facebook Pixel
Facebook Conversion Tracking, the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, is used on our website for the purpose of analyzing and optimizing our website. The provider of these services is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. If you are located in the EU, the provider of the services is Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter "Facebook"). By using the Facebook pixel, Facebook is able to identify and determine visitors to our website as a potential target group for the presentation of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). So we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our website or have certain characteristics (interests that are determined on the basis of visited websites, etc.). By using the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of visitors and are not perceived as harassment. By using the Facebook pixel, we can statistically understand the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for the purpose of market research. We analyze whether visitors are redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad, i.e. whether a so-called "conversion" takes place. For the processing of the data by Facebook, there are general information https://www.facebook.com/policy.php here. Further information and details about the Facebook pixel can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616. You can object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and use of your data to display Facebook ads. To set which types of ads are displayed to you within Facebook, you can visit the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions for the settings of usage-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices. We use our Pixelmate plugin. You can object to the use of the Facebook pixel if you choose the opt-out when you visit the website. The legal basis for this processing of the data is our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, as we would like to offer you an appealing website that is optimized for you within the scope of our possibilities.
Status: July 2022